Welcome to Couples for Christ - Foundation for Family and Life East Contra Costa

The CFC Foundation for Family & Life is a gathering of concerned CFC brethren looking to the restoration, preservation and strengthening of the authentic Couples for Christ charism, focused on evangelization and family life renewal.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Couples for Christ

I can't help it to share with you today's scripture to contemplate which relate to the current situation whose group has the right to use the name "Couples for Christ" which remind us who we are here for and what we are here for in this community whatever group affiliation we have. The important thing is that we coexist in harmony like the scripture said.

Corinthians 1: 10 - 13, 17

10 I appeal to you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree and that there be no dissensions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment.
11 For it has been reported to me by Chlo'e's people that there is quarreling among you, my brethren.
12 What I mean is that each one of you says, "I belong to Paul," or "I belong to Apol'los," or "I belong to Cephas," or "I belong to Christ."
13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?
17 For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel, and not with eloquent wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

No comments: